Booger Lights: Some Florida Ghost Lights
- Arcadia - The Goat Hill light
- Ft. Meade - Pisgah In the 1950s and 60s, ghost lights were seen on County Line Rd. and Heard Bridge Rd. near old Mt. Pigsah.
- Frostproof - Bereha - At a four way stop sign on Bereha road a light will float up to your car.
- Jacksonville - The Greenbriar Ghost light road
- Oviedo - Light seen from a bridge with a tragic history
- Pensacola - St. Michael’s Cemetery - Lights circling tombstones. Also disembodied voices.
- Historical - The Wakulla Volcano
(c) 2015 Grey Hand Media
All Rights Reserved